Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lili's Look of the day

undefined thingies 001

Yaaay, first post in our new blog, and I go perfectly with the blog colors, hahaha
Okies, I started with this lovely hair from *booN, that I recently saw at Flickr and just had to have it. I matched it with one of my Juicy head bands, cause head bands are girly even if they're not pink like mine <3 Like always I wanted to look cute (and I hope I got it one more time, haha), but not too childish this time, so I've chosen a tiny vest from It's all good and the matching tanktop for that vest. First I had another idea for the things under my vest, but well ... layers are so limited in SL :(
I got the new Maitreya hotpants and it fits perfectly without any change, so for me (and everybody else, hehe) it's a must have, okai (go, go, go and get it ;P)? Okay, enough semi-adult-thingies, I want to be cute! And Ella flats from *Kookie* are great for being a cutie, I so love their tiny bows with gems, and they go with different styles and colors. Looking a bit too normal, uh? Accessories! Maitreya's prim socks are nice for pairing them with flats and pumps, and they are available in a lot of colors! Necklace from MiamMiam and bangles from Pretties are my winners for jewelry. Why? Dunno, I just like 'em :D




AVATAR
Hair - DKX456 - 200L - *booN
Skin - Belina Creme (Bare 1a) - 1000L - Bebae

CLOTHES
Vest & Shirt - Short double button vest (grey) - currently not available - It's all good
Pants - Jeans shorts (faded) - 225L - Maitreya

ACCESSORIES
Necklace - Heartdrop neacklace - old valentine gift - MiamMiam
Bangles - Moxie Bangles (Hues of Rose) - 75L - Pretties
Socks - Sculpted socks (eggplant) - 75L - Maitreya
Shoes - Ella petite flats (pink) - 300L - *Kookie*

POSE
Sylva's Animation Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment