Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Shop 'n hop with Lilie 073

undefined thingies 073b
Put your focus on me, darling.

Has been some days again, but here I am, with an outfit that's not that usual to be featured here. But I liked it when I put it together and asked myself "Why shouldn't I blog it? They may like certain pieces anyway" :)

I actually fell in big, big love with my new LeLutka hair that I put a demo on, plurked about thinking to buy it and had it 8min later. I am not always a fan of their hair cause often they just look dumb with my round, chubbyish face. But this one was just perfect :D

Same goes for my cardi by couverture. I got it at creator's pavillion winter sale and loved it from first sight. I'm sure you'll do too, since it is available in some other lovely colors. Also, main part of it comes with three different types of inner texture for you to chose from.

Oh and, did you get all those adorable shoes by elikatira? When I opened my boxes I jumped around and screamed, lol. The ones I am wearing here have been a subscribo gift also, so you may still can get them for free :)

undefined thingies 073

AVATAR
hair - module - LeLutka

CLOTHES
jacket - waffle knit cardigan (chocolate) - couverture
shirt - soft confessional top (taupe) - Kyoot
undershirt - hope's tank (grey) - BOOM
shorts - jessica knit shorts (pebble cream) - Whippet & Buck
socks - sock flats (chocolate) - Tokidoki

ACCESSORIES
earmuffs - knit earmuffs (green) - artilleri
necklace - antique filigree heart chain - mon tissu
mittens - cozy mittens (gray) - Reek
shoes - flair flats (watermelon) - [elikatira]

ANIMATIONS
[croire] (left middle)
Kyoot (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment