Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Shop 'n hop with Lilie 081

undefined thingies 081b
In a dream.

Hello you all :D

It feels like a shortie today for me, I have no clue why.
Have you been to Shoe Fair 2011 already? No? GO! Not only did I have the chance to participate with my own booth, but also there are lovely new shoe releases on four sims! Means: TONS OF SHOES!

One pair I am wearing today is by Ingenue. They're adorable pumps with a bow on their back side and they come in various delicious colors. Please see attached closeup of them to see all their yumminess in detail.

Another thing I have to put my finger on is my skin. It's not actually included in my credits but on the sidebar on the right of my blog because I am wearing it for so long now. It is soon to be released Elly by Pink Fuel. Yeah, you read it right: soon to be released. Probably end of May, isn't that awesome?

undefined thingies 081
undefined thingies 081c

AVATAR
hair - alex - OH (Fhaya Denimore)

CLOTHES
tunic - spring time tunic (seasons hunt) - Addict (Kianna Noel)
skirt - so basic mini (liquid chocolate) - Whippet & Buck (Dakota Buck, Twiggy Whippet)
socks - arva socks (wheat) - Tee*fy (Azure Electricteeth)

ACCESSORIES
necklace - anya (gold) - Sigma (Sofi Trenkins)
ring - nested things (silver/pink) - undefined lilies (Liliana Barrs)
bag - alexa (emerald) - ORTA (Valena Glushenko)
shoes - tallula (moss) - Ingenue (Betty Doyle)

ANIMATIONS
Magnifique Poses (left, middle) (Scarlet Chandrayaan)
doremi (right) (Hani & Lilu Cheng)

No comments:

Post a Comment