Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shop 'n hop with Lilie

undefined thingies 035b
laying around at iTuTu

Hello my lovelies and fellow readers!
Here's my outfit once again showing you what I look like these days.

My jumper is part of a whole outfit by (OMFG) and normally is a cute dress with a shirt, but I thought the jumper alone would be a great thing to combine. And have you recognized the hearts on the bottom left leg and the stitched on at the back? The lace at the bottom adds even more cuteness to this!

That both of my shirts work that perfectly together has to be because both stores, Thimbles and Pig, sell creations by very talented Apatia Hammerer. Quality, price and color variation is a big yes for her (and for me, apparently ;))!

And to mention some shorties: both Clawtooth and Whippet & Buck have a sale on their items! So go get some cheap goodies!

undefined thingies 035

Lilie <3

AVATAR
hair - goodbye horses (sale!) - Clawtooth
skin - ember (polar, not released yet) - [PINK FUEL]

CLOTHES
shirt (below) - I <3 plaid (dennis) - Thimbles
shirt (top) - soft cotton pullover (sapphire sheer) - Pig
jumper - circus fan (le cirque project) - (OMFG)
socks - v suspender socks (gray) - Picnic

ACCESSORIES
glasses - denton shades - Reek
belt - lucid belt (part of reverie dress) - fri.day
shoes - canvas shoes (bumble) - PIDIDDLE

ANIMATIONS
don't freak out!
Dismorph

No comments:

Post a Comment