Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

undefined lilies 006

vendor - birdielicious again

That has been fast!

I've made some matching earrings for my latest necklace "birdielicious".
Also, it is a holiday special! If you buy one pack of them for 99L (bird in one color, gold/silver), you will receive a special pack of earrings to gift to a friend. Fatpack version for 300L includes two special earrings for you to keep one and still be able to send a gift (or gift all of them).

After January 2nd the special version will be gone forever and won't be sold again and the price of one set will drop slightly.

TP TO UNDEFINED LILIES MAINSTORE
birdielicious again info

2 comments:

  1. lady.. where are you! i miss your adorable looks :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, I'm sorry :( I didn't feel like SL for a whole while and then again there have been some big changes in my rl

    maybe I'm back soon, maybe I'm not, I can't tell! <3

    ReplyDelete