Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Shop 'n hop with Lilie 077

undefined thingies 077b
Taking my own direction.

Yay I'm in blogging fever :)

My current time schedule allows me to blog more and I hope for some more blogs to follow these two!

Today I'm featuring this lovely dress by mocha owner Moca Loup that was available at 'to one lounge'. Yeah, I'm sorry, it closed on March 15th and I'm blogging it just now, but I couldn't earlier :( But this look is do-able with other cute dresses as well, so no worries.

To not be too cute, I chose to wear that blazer by mon tissu which I really like. Normally it is longer and tight, but I had to mod it to go with the dress. Btw it was really easy to mod, didn't cost me a lot of time and it still looks pretty good that way, doesn't it?

One great item you have to get are the boots by Reek. They're updated and come with an easy HUD now so you can click through all the features to color your shoe! Also, today one color is available for Fifty Linden Friday, so go get them :)

undefined thingies 077

AVATAR
hair - play - [elikatira]
makeup - red hot new years w/ teeth (gift) - Pididdle

CLOTHES
jacket - rockaby blazer (grey, modded) - mon tissu
dress - fringed orchid (white) - >to one lounge item (closed)
tights - victorian club tights (part of outfit) - Paper Couture

ACCESSORIES
hat - knit fur beret (yodo black) - Saikin
necklace - yard sale stroll (gold/floral04) - undefined lilies
ring - yard sale stroll (gold/floral04) - undefined lilies
shoes - boston boots (updated version) - Reek

ANIMATIONS
adorkable poses (all)

No comments:

Post a Comment