Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Shop 'n hop with Lilie 079

GLANCE Front Row 2011 - Official Flyer
GlANCE Front Row 2011


undefined thingies 079b
Hiding from you and yourself.

I won't say a lot today, because I said everything neccessary about GLANCE Front Row and POSE FAIR in my last blog already.

Just: I had fun doing this outfit today and I love the way it turned out! Thankfully I had matching poses, thanks you lovely creators for your work :D

undefined thingies 079

AVATAR
hair - breathe - [elikatira]

CLOTHES
dress - lucidity (cream, Front Row Exclusive) - JANE
skirt - obsessive (auld blue chocolate, Front Row Exclusive) - Vanitas Vesture

ACCESSORIES
hat - borghild (wood) - LeLutka
necklace & earrings - macaria (rosa, Front Row Exclusive) - Lolapop
belt - obsessive (auld blue chocolate, Front Row Exclusive) - Vanitas Vesture
shoes - alexa (bronze, Front Row Exclusive) - Felicity

ANIMATIONS
hush/hush - doremi (big pic)
model abc 2 - body talking (left)
a shy suggestion & bunny - doremi (middle, right)

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh! I love the way you mixed things up! Thank you for blogging Vanitas Vesture. <3

    ReplyDelete