Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Shop 'n hop with Lilie

undefined thingies 039b
Beach day | beach

SUMMER! Finally even in Germany summerlike weather has arrived, haha!

I love these new shorts by 5th & Oxford, they are so cute and come in some great colors with high waist band, you can even mix and match these with the new skirts available in same colors, as I did :) And before I forget, I have to thank lovely Thema Felix for letting me fall in love with the shorts, ha!

When Atelier AM released those pearl necklaces I just had to get them. You can wear them with so many different outfits, god I just love pearls :D

Have you seen Annah Whitfield's new pose prop set yet? No? It's called 'around the world' and comes with a colorchange suitcase. But you can easy use the single poses with all kinds of bags, as I did on the far left in my style pic. My beach pic uses her 'umbrella' pose set, which is actually mutli useable too, you just need to be creative!

And finally if you haven't got any of Surf Couture's latest releases, you really should. My shoes and belt perfectly color match and there are so adorable different ones available. And ooooh, I just can't stand bows, that's it!

undefined thingies 039

Lilie <3

AVATAR
hair - kiss kiss - Clawtooth
skin - ember (pure, not released yet) - [PINK FUEL]

CLOTHES
jacket - cardigan (lace) - *COCO*
shirt - christina midriff blouse - Last Call (retired)
shorts (high waist) - seaside sweetie skirt (blue) - 5th & Oxford
shorts (bottom) - seaside sweetie shorts (blue) - 5th & Oxford

ACCESSORIES
glasses - oversized pop shades (white) - Beetlebones
necklace - lariate and pearl necklace (white) - Atelier AM
belt - clothbound bow belt (spring mix) - Surf Couture
bag - straw bag (white) - IZUMIYA
shoes - spring fling wedges (limoncello) - Surf Couture

ANIMATIONS
.:StoRin:. (left, middle and big pic)
don't freak out (right)

3 comments:

  1. Ok you keep doing this styles, and I'll keep recreating them, Jesus!!! Stop... LoL

    You are adorable... and I definitly need the shoes, the belt and the glasses!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todl you that you'd be cuter than me! Oh gosh, I love the belt with this outfit, and the adorable little purse! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks a ton to both of you <333

    ReplyDelete