Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Shop 'n hop with Lilie

undefined thingies 038b
Memories.

I really don't know how I came across this outfit and style. I wanted to use Emma Gilmour's 'sway sundress' again and I searched a whole lot for a fitting jacket. And finally I found that old jewell in my inventory by Polina Kaestner! Those two things just fit perfectly, and the trench is an old goodie, you can get it really cheap actually!

The shorts by Beetlebones have been love at first sight, I just had to get them, and oooh, they look adorable, don't they? I think it looks a bit like a modern safari look, so I just had to use some boots to complete the outfit - and Kookie's 'armarda boots' (I think I got them at 50L or stumblebum or something like that) look gorgeous together with the rest!

Not to forget lamb's new hair releases. Gosh, I wanted to use a different hair first, but then I saw the release at plurk and uhm, sorry, I'll use the other hair in another blog :D

undefined thingies 038

Lilie <3

AVATAR
hair - lost - !lamb.
skin - ember (pure, not released yet) - [PINK FUEL]

CLOTHES
jacket - opened trench (beige, modded) - La Maison Kaestner Vintage store
shirt - sway sundress (robin's egg, modded) - Surf Couture
shorts - sculpted summer shorts (cream) - Beetlebones
socks - scrunchy wool socks (mauve) - PIDIDDLE

ACCESSORIES
glasses - denton shades - Reek
earrings - wild leaves - Dark Mouse
scarf - crinkle stole (pink) - *LOTTA
shoes - armarda boot (vintage) - *Kookie*

ANIMATIONS (left to right)
don't freak out

5 comments:

  1. You look absolutly gorgeous! One of my favourite looks you've made so far! <3 gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved your looks, and I really like this one so much. It's so cute :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ashe: thank you so much!!

    @Kota: awww omg thankies, I love it!

    ReplyDelete