Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BRB

Hello dear readers and creators,
this is not a normal blogpost as you can see.

I just want to tell all you about me and my minimum of time for everything right now. As some of you may know I am a student in 6th semester and that means bachelor thesis, that I have to finish until 16th of july. Next to this I have four term papers and presentations to do. And, well, after all this work I still want to have a real life and spring & summer are coming, so I do a lot of stuff with my bf and family outside.

But I won't forget you! I still login from time to time, and I check my offlines daily via mail. So if there is anything you want to ask, know or just tell me: do!

And when I finally have enough time to complete this outfit I am wearing since ... weeks. Well, then I will blog it and hopefully you won't forget about me until then :)

Love and kisses,
Lilie

No comments:

Post a Comment