Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Shop 'n hop with Lilie

undefined thingies 049b
This booty is not for you, boy. | But sure keep on trying.

SHOE FAIR

My first thought when trying on miel's "mole shoes" has been: "OMG they are so disco!" And yes they are! Due to their texture they give a shimmering and glimmering look and are perfect for partying. But as you can see I am wearing them ladylike and that's working pretty well! They are colorchange and resizeable via leftclick menu and really easy to fit.

When Whippet & Buck released those bodysuits I had to fatpack. Seriously, they are so soft and comfy looking, I just couldn't resist. And this wonderful big pearl necklace by Action just matches my outfit in every possible way, though you can sure wear it for different kind of styles also.

undefined thingies 049

undefined thingies 049c

AVATAR
hair - ghost - !lamb.

CLOTHES
jacket - open cardigan (pink) - {So Many Styles}
shirt - lola striped bodysuit (nude) - Whippet & Buck
skirt - tie front skirt - Narwhal

ACCESSORIES
necklace - susie necklace (lavender) - *Action
bag - salento clutch (silver) - LeLutka
shoes - mole shoes (shoe fair newness!) - miel booth at shoe fair

ANIMATIONS
marukin (left)
(with love & squalor) (middle)
honey and vinegar (right)

2 comments:

  1. I love this look!
    And this skin is really really cute! I love it!

    As I told you, I thought about buying the shoes, and now i need to! I'm going to steal your look!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't buy themmm, you need to pay meee! lol

    ReplyDelete