Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shop 'n hop with Lilie

undefined thingies 050b
Dream | as long as you are able to.

SHOE FAIR

Those boots from Shiny Things aren't new and therefor no shoe fair newness, but I wanted to blog them anyway. They are one of the best casual boots I've seen for a whole while. Most of up-to-date releases are worker, dirty, broken-down or sexy boots. But these ones you can wear for a cute and casual outfit. They come with this adorable flowers on the calves and really, I just am stunned looking at them in close-up.

I thought I should do at least one post matching the shoe fair sims, because I wanted to take one of my pics there for sure. That's why I've been going country themed. Reek's hair with cowboy hat and Emery's denim skirt just matched perfectly for what I wanted :)

undefined thingies 050

undefined thingies 050c

AVATAR
hair - topeka 1 - Reek

CLOTHES
jacket - wrong size cardi (orange) - *BOOM*
shirt - eva (champagne) - (Elate!)
skirt - denim skirt palette (#01) - Emery
socks - loose socks plain dirty (brown) - +mocha+

ACCESSORIES
necklace - time stops choker v1 - [ skream! ]
shoes - ginger boots (toast, shoe fair!) - Shiny Things booth at shoe fair

ANIMATIONS
.:StoRin:. (left)
pda (middle, retired)
LAP (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment