Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Shop 'n hop with Lili

undefined thingies 015


Did you like my last outfit? Then you'll probably like this one, too. Because I intended to wear some tights or something with my last one, but couldn't because of not enough available layers, I thought I might give you an alternative :)

So again I put something together with Luck Inc.'s new dress/shirt, which I got in a blogger free pack (just so you know and thanks to CK for giving so much love to bloggers <3). I love cherrys, you too? And they make such a spring like look - I just need that with the cold days now.

The jeans I got at Decoy's birthday sale a while ago and I really like it! Although I more go for tight slouchy attachments and that one only has flare ones - but well, I can wear it without prims, don't I?

I'm sure you have seen this hair from !lamb. already. It was blogged and flickred a whole lot! But I love it, and I was up to blogging it when everybody else did, but I decided for something else and now thought: He, maybe some ppl missed it? And that's why I'm wearing it for this post.


Lili <3


AVATAR
hair - poppyseed - 300L - !lamb.
skin - skye (beestung) - 900L - [Pink Fuel]

CLOTHES
jacket - long cardi rolled sleeve (green) - 150L - fri.day
shirt - tankdress (white cherry) - 220L - *Linc*
sweater (below shirt) - *crushed* sweaterdress (eggplant) - 375L - Maitreya
pants - inferno 88 (midnight) - 100L - Decoy

ACCESSORIES
necklace - double cherry necklace - 180L - artilleri
shoes - korina (fabric/olive) - 225L - Le Lutka

ANIMATIONS
MNK
Juicy
Oyakin

No comments:

Post a Comment