Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Shop 'n hop with Lili

undefined thingies 013


It's so cold outside! But still sunny some days, so I thought of a colorful combi that brings sun even in rainy hours :)

My cardigan is oldie, but goldie from Oyakin (yes, I am a big fan) and I love it because it is available in a lot of beautiful colors, comes in different length (bolero, short, long - that is what I am wearing) and it costs only 30L! Isn't that a great deal?

Those jeans are new from Kenzie & Co and I had to have them when I saw pics at Flickr. You can decide between light, medium and dark grey to blue tones, so it gives a very classy jeans look. Comes with slouchy prim legs, perfect for any kind of flats and even heels.

I'm sure you've seen those boots from In her shoes already, cause almost everybody is/was wearing them in their blogs. But I don't care! I like them! And so I'll wear them as often as I can!


<3 Lili


AVATAR
hair - lizzie - 225L - Truth
skin - skye (beestung) - 900L - [Pink Fuel]

CLOTHES
jacket - cardigan (yellow) - 30L - Oyakin
shirt - ballet sweater (teal) - 180L - fri.day
pants - ripped simple denim (dingy) - 125L - Kenzie & Co

ACCESSORIES
glasses - rectangle framed glasses - 50L - HOC
shoes - warm winter boots (tan) - 0L - In her shoes

ANIMATIONS
{flowey}
*VAGO*

No comments:

Post a Comment