Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shop 'n hop with Lili

undefined thingies 012


A not-so-cute style today. I know, you are used to different outfits when I blog, but sometimes even I need some change. And because the days are all grey and cloudy and dark I did want something comfy, cool and stylish.

First I had that one combined with Ce Cubic Effect's leather jacket, but thought: no, you need something new. And I had an eye on fri.day's military jacket all the time since it had been released. So I got it, and used it, hehe.

And again an hommage to the fab Anya Ohmai, I so love her stuff! Of course I had to try out her gatcha machine at gatcha festival and happy left with some more supercute tunics. Hope you did too! :))

When you're searching for great, but not high price shoes you are always right visiting HOC. Trust me, you'll be a big, big fan! And they have so much more great stuff, like glasses and bags. Always worth a visit!


<3 Lili


AVATAR
hair - yvette - 225L - Truth
skin - skye (scene) - 900L - [Pink Fuel]

CLOTHES
jacket - military jacket (silver) - 275L - fri.day
shirt - lippin denim tunic (grape) - gatcha festival - !Ohmai
pants - grace jeans (bleached) - 250L - Shop Armidi

ACCESSORIES
scarf - charcoal plaid scarf - old group gift - Miel
shoes - sneakers - 30L - HOC

ANIMATIONS
LAP
Juicy

No comments:

Post a Comment