Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Shop 'n hop with Lili

I told you I'll go for a more summer outfit two posts ago - and here it is.
When Anya Ohmai posted her newness at flickr I had to tp there immedately and get me that fab shirt <3 I love it! It's so lovely and you can wear it in so much ways. Back home I remembered that open shirt I bought a whole while ago at Aoharu and it worked perfectly together with Anya's goodness. Up to the pants it had to be some shorts and god knows I have tons of, but Maitreya's fitted best for my taste.
Cause that style looks kinda cowgirlish I was up looking for some nice boots, but ... well, everything I liked was just too expensive for my actual balance, hehe. That's why I decided a girl like me doesn't need to wear boots, ha! My drunks do it all! Haha!

undefined thingies 008


<3 Lili


AVATAR
hair - genie - 225L - Truth
skin - skye (copper) - 900L - [Pink Fuel] at skin/shape expo

CLOTHES
open shirt - roll up open shirt (check002) - 260L - Aoharu
shirt (under) - gale underlayer set (sassysketch) - 50L - !Ohmai
pants - jeans shorts (faded) - 225L - Maitreya
socks - ankle socks (white) - 80L - .: Naive :.

ACCESSORIES
corn thingie - chewing wheat - skipping stones hunt gift - [SC] Surf Couture
necklace - black diamond vintage pendant necklace - trash and treasure hunt gift - Dark Mouse
shoes - drunks - 595L - Urban Bomb Unit

ANIMATIONS
Mela's
MNK
Oyakin

No comments:

Post a Comment