Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Shop 'n hop with Lili

undefined thingies 011


When Sayuri Cremorne, owner of ::Sugarcube::, announced her new brand Sugar and added a pic with her exclusive gift, I wasn't styled at all, but tped there immedately. I grabbed the gift and all hair demos (which are entirely cute) and went back home to put together a new outfit with her puff shirt. And as you can see: it works! It has those cute little flowers all over and therefor looks like for spring, but it isn't! Just combine it with wool thingies and you'll get a great and comfy look like mine :))

Oyakin's chifon skirt is a bit older, but still one of my favs. And you'll get four different skirts in one colorpack. It's so fluffy and girly and awww ... !

Those leggings/stockings are a blogger gift from Modd.G (Thank you, Moddishh! I'm sorry I had no time posting it earlier), but of course you can buy it in her store. It's available in nine darkish colors and fit perfectly with almost every autumn/winter styling I can think of. Go take a look at her store, if you haven't been there already :)

And uhm yeah ... I love my socks from Duboo, I just had to wear them again, sorry :D

<3 Lili


AVATAR
hair - mischa - 240L - Aoharu
skin - skye (flirt) - 900L - [Pink Fuel]

CLOTHES
shirt - puff sleeb tunic - 0L (new store gift) - Sugar by ::Sucarcube::
sweater (under shirt) - classic cashmere turtleneck (white) - 145L - Armidi
skirt - chifon skirt (beige) - 70L - Oyakin
leggings - basic stocking (roberta's blue) - 50L - Modd.G
socks - grandma's gifts (grey) - 50L - Duboo

ACCESSORIES
scarf - valentine scarf (french rose) - old group gift, but similar in store for 1L/85L- Viva La Glam
shoes - the alice cullen ballet flats (ivory) - 200L - {Cherry}

ANIMATIONS
LAP

No comments:

Post a Comment