Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Shop 'n hop with Lili

undefined thingies 010


Woo, have you been to Typhoon Relief Event yesterday? NOOO? OMG, you missed something great! Not only the all day music was worth a visit, some fab designers had some of their items up for sale at 50% off! That was like a gift to me, cause yesterday has been my rl birthday :))
And so I got !Ohmai's new puff blouse in 4 of 5 packs and just had to create an outfit with one of them. I haven't seen it in her store yet, but it will soon be released at the normal price of 150L per pack. *loves it*

Eh ... eh ... ah! Duboo! Newreem, I adore your style and stuff and everything, ehehehe. Had to get me the fatpack of grandma's gifts. And darlings, there is a halloween giftie for just 1L! Those socks/leggings come in different length and with sculpts to add, so they are definitely worth the price of 50L per color.

Nothing else to say, oh, wait: Mochi, I love skye, and I am forever thankful - that had to be said *hugs*

<3 Lili


AVATAR
hair - wendy - 225L - Truth
skin - skye (beestung) - 900L - [Pink Fuel]

CLOTHES
shirt - basics puff blouse (navy) - 150L (soon to be released) - !Ohmai
pants - jordyn shorts (coal) - 125L - Armidi
socks - grandma's gifts (grey) - 50L - Duboo

ACCESSORIES
scarf - afghan stole (green) - 120L - Aoharu
shoes - buckle ballet flats (brown) - 175L - ETD

ANIMATIONS
Torridwear
LAP
*Vago*

No comments:

Post a Comment