Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Shop 'n hop with Lili

undefined thingies 017


Hello out there!

Some days back lovely Brutus Martinek from Pididdle sent me some items for review and since then I searched for an outfit to put something she sent in. Okai, I finally have something, even if it's only some socks. But that store is great, believe me! Brutus is very talented and creates a lot of more special and non mainstream things that you can be sure I will include her things more often soon :)

Izumiya is again one of my fav stores, cause everything there is great for a low price. Clothes for females and males, accessories and even poses you can find. Do me a favor and visit Izumiya asap, you won't regret!

And, I think everybody knows, fri.day has sale again. I have been good enough to don't buy a lot of things in meantime, cause I knew there will be a sale sooner or later. And now girls (and guys for christmas presents ;)) run and get all the goodies you were waiting for, it really is cheap right now!

And for artilleri - Antonia, shopping in your store has been wonderful for me since a long, long time. I have superold and exclusive new items in my inv, and all are fab. Go there and buy, hurry!


Lili <3
AVATAR
hair - lucy 2 - 75L - fri.day
skin - skye (beestung) - 900L - [Pink Fuel]

CLOTHES
jacket - brown jacket - 60L - =IZUMIYA=
shirt - boatneck tee - 50L - fri.day
pants - johanna hightwaist shorts (dark blue) - 150L - artilleri
tights - wool panty (brown stripes) - 80L - *Luck Inc*
socks - scrunchy wool socks (mauve) - 70L - PIDIDDLE

ACCESSORIES
scarf - moody autumn shawl - 0L - Vive 9
belt - wide waist belt (fruit punch) - 0L - fri.day
shoes - sneakers - 30L - HOC

ANIMATIONS
{flowey}

No comments:

Post a Comment