Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shop 'n hop with Lili

undefined thingies 019


Okies, I normally wanted to wait with that blog, but there were some girls turning my mind (you know you are meant when you read that *huggies*).

I so love that cardi from ATOMIC and I wonder why I haven't seen it a lot in the blogs, I waited with my post because I thought "omg, no, everybody will blog it!" but I haven't seen it, so I'll show you!

The darla top from artilleri is one of the fatpacks I got at Antonia's 4 years celebration sale, I told you about in my last posting and it is so cute! It even comes with a primbow for its bottom.

My booties have slept a whole while in my inv, cause I never got an outfit they worked with. They are from TOSL and have been released in last autumn/winter season already, but they are still all lovely and cozy.

Well, yeah, and for the other parts of the outfit: love you Duboo, Oyakin and Pididdle, I really do <3

Lili <3

AVATAR
hair - zookeeper - 50L (secret sale on that color) - Pididdle
skin - skye (beestung) - 900L - [Pink Fuel]

CLOTHES
jacket - cozy cardi (winter, stumblebum brigade special) - 200L - ATOMIC
shirt - darla (yellow) - 120L - artilleri
sweater (below shirt) - sinful sweater (bisque) - 270L - [ Cynful ]
skirt - frill miniskirt (denim 2) - 90L - Oyakin
tights - milk carton leggings - starlust trash hunt - Duboo

ACCESSORIES
glasses - nerdy chic glasses (pink) - older 50L friday - Tres Blah
scarf - sweater scarf (royal blue) - 175L - Armidi
shoes - sweater wellies (snow) - 330L - TOSL

ANIMATIONS
{flowey}

1 comment:

  1. /me smiles!

    Yay you did it!!! The cardigan is really cute!
    Adorable again <3

    ReplyDelete