Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shop 'n hop with Lilie

undefined thingies 023


Have you got your perfect jacket or cardigan yet? No? Then you probably missed Kiitos long knit gown, that I absolutely admire. It's cozy and soft and perfect for a lot of outfits.

I love Emma Gilmour's new v-necks, they are so feminine and still kinda girly and wearable in a lot of different ways. Thank you Emma for giving me this one!

New thing what you shouldn't miss is this lovely necklace from Modd.G, it is supercute and tells everyone what star sign you are, hehe. To know mine you'll have to read below, I included a zoomed in pic where you can see how great it looks, really, it does.

You know I love layering and this time I had a hard job and that's why I want to tell you what I did and what was my luck. Hint: it has all to do with Ana Boogiewoogie's great stuff! But you have to read below, I don't want to flood everyone with a lot of blabbering :D

Lili <3

undefined thingies 023b

Jacket, shirt, undershirt and pants layer are already taken from only the top part of my outfit - underpants and socks are left, but I wanted to wear that red skirt from Sh*t Happens.
1. Added their jeans in socks layer. 2. Added skirt in underpants layer - and: small gap between them both, hrm. 3. Bought their capris in same color and added them as underpants (underpants are rezzed below socks) - gap gone. 4. Modded skirt prim to fit the new length - finished! Great, isn't it?

AVATAR
hair - witch - 300L - !lamb.
skin - skye (beestung) - 900L - [Pink Fuel]

CLOTHES
jacket - long knit gown (gray) - 300L - +KiiToS!!
shirt - rendezvous printed v-neck (beige) - 125L - Surf Couture
blouse (below shirt) - poppy sheer chiffon blouse (white, modded) - 100L - [Pink Outfitters]
skirt - partly skirt/shorts and capris (dark red) - 50L - Sh*t Happens
tights - fade jeans (black) - 50L - Sh*t Happens

ACCESSORIES
necklace - horoscope necklace - gacha 50L - Modd.G
shoes - snazzy ruffle flats - group gift - Surf Couture

ANIMATIONS
pda
flowey

No comments:

Post a Comment