Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Shop 'n hop with Lilie

undefined thingies 022


Heeelloo! I'm sorry it has been a while, I just couldn't find anything to show you :((
But now I'm back, and again with something blue, dunno ... already plurked about that, I'm having my blue period, like Picasso :D

I found this lovely little store when I visited Albero winter sweethearts festival called Slow Kitchen and got me several things. Isn't that dress just cute? And there's so much more cuteness waiting for you!

AND I'm sure you are used to see Niniko in the feeds, I'm adding it too once again :D Haven't seen this lohovely cardigan yet though, that's why I'm wearing it to show you. So: here it is! Tada!

Clawtooth, Duboo, Flowey and Pink Fuel, I love you so bad, please never leave me!!

Lilie <3

AVATAR
hair - sugar biscuit - 275L - Clawtooth
skin - skye (beestung) - 900L - [Pink Fuel]

CLOTHES
jacket - cape cardigan (yellow) - 150L - "NINIKO"
dress - bright check wanpi (blue) - 130L - (Slow Kitchen)
tights - leggings laundry day (saturday) - 150L - Duboo

ACCESSORIES
shoes - indian shoes (red bean) - 170L - amaama+

ANIMATIONS
flowey

No comments:

Post a Comment