Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Shop 'n hop with Lilie 062

undefined thingies 062b
Pure romance | is catching me.

My favorite piece today are the new booties by GOS. I just had to get them in fatpack, what is a pack of three shoes right now. Sculpt and texture work are just awesome on them, and I want such shoes a whole while already, not only in SL. So there was no doubt I'd get them and you shoudl too :D

Another really fabolous work (as always) is this coat by Emma Gilmour from Surf Couture. Can you believe I got it for only 50L? Yes, you read right, it was an item for 50L friday yesterday - if you didn't get it, sneak in and see if it is still out. Otherwise I hope for more colors in a coming soon release anyway (hope you read that, Emma :P).

And last thing I have some words for is the jewelry I am wearing. It is by Lassitude & Ennui and got my attention already when I saw just a pic of it. It is out now at Jewelry Fair and you should definitely take a look at it and the other sets you can buy there. This one comes with a HUD to change the color of the pearls and the ornament and besides this necklace it also has the short and long one as stand-alone versions included.

undefined thingies 062

AVATAR
hair - elsa - Kin

CLOTHES
jacket - corriedale coat (50L friday) - Surf Couture
shirt - dotty bib top (pitch, old The Dressing Room item) - Ohmai
skirt - frill skirt dress (black) - Tokidoki
socks - ruffle socks (mustard, knee high) - *G Field*

ACCESSORIES
hat - dango's beret (white & black) - Tee*fy
jewelry - bleeding heart (Jewelry Fair) - lassitude & ennui
bag - hobo purse (brown) - A-BOMB
shoes - posh bootie (obsidian) - GOS

ANIMATIONS
Everglow (top)
don't freak out (left)
marukin (middle)
!bang (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment