Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Hair you want to nom 03

hairfair05
Rezipsa loc - eliza (7am) | kin - harriet (red)

Rezipsa loc hairs have been another surprise to me, cause I never got a demo from them before. But now I have to ask myself: why? The styles are really cute and good work. And even their red shades offer variety, not like some others on the grid.

I already told you in my first hair fair post, that I love Kin hair. Same goes for this style. I really like how there are still some strands peeking out of the pigtails.

hairfair06
Scribble - my good side (ginger) | kik - atmos (brown, tinted a tad bit)

Another creator for cute stuff is Scribble, and I guess you know already. Just that I didn't own one of their hair before either. But now I do, and I really like it!

And the 2nd designer-repeat in my hair fair blogs: kik. But I can't show kik hairs often enough. I really, really love them. Whatever hair you get, it's always adorable and cheap, omg!

AVATAR
[kik] at hair fair
Kin at hair fair
Rezipsa loc at hair fair
Scribble at hair fair

CLOTHES
day lilies (whipped cream, old gift) - Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment