Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shop 'n hop with Lilie

undefined thingies 054b
Fashionable | librarian.

Hello again! Though my Hair Fair blogs are done, I will sure use my purchases now and then in my blogs, like I do today. But please understand that I won't talk about them anymore like I already did, just because ;)

Visited DU4 already? No? You should hurry! It's only going on until September 15 and everything available there will be gone afterwards, like my cute necklace from Narwhal!

My fav items today are my Tokidoki shoes (aren't they adorable?), my tote bag from croire (and it comes in hand and shoulder option and oh so yummy colors) and my Reek glasses (which come with a HUD for everything to change of course)! I always love Riq's glasses a lot, that's why I most likely will wear those and not others, if I have the choice :)

undefined thingies 054

AVATAR
hair - fine fix'ns - ATOMIC at hair fair

CLOTHES
jacket - borrowed cardigan (pink) - detour
shirt - patterned tank (khaki, old 50L friday) - So Many Styles
pants - berry highwaist shorts (black denim) - .:StoRin:.

ACCESSORIES
glasses - augie glasses - Reek
necklace - mirror locket - Narwhal at Designers United 4
bag - vintage floral tote (creamsicle) - [croire]
shoes - flats (gold) - Tokidoki

ANIMATIONS
mijn.t (left, middle)
[croire] (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment