Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Hair you want to nom

HAIR FAIR OPENS SEPTEMBER FOURTH!

First Hair Fair blog today! I am going to show you only like four hairs each blog and all of them will be from different designers, so you don't get bored and have some variety to look at :)

hairfair01
Beetle Bones - urban turban (rose) | kik - tae (brown, tinted a tad bit)

Beetle Bones' "urban turban" is a really cool and kinda hippy-esque style. It comes with the option of a camo, otherwise patterned or tintable headband. As soon as I put it on I felt like I should goof around.

"Tae" from kik is more girly with it's hairknot in the neck and those lovely done strands falling down your shoulders. Hairs from kik are always cute and very affordable!

hairfair02
Ohmai - narae (yummy carrot) | Kin - elsa (red)

Some of you may know Anya Ohmai did hairs already a while ago, and those already have been adorable. But now look at this! She made all new textures and created supercute styles which you all should get.

Kin is another of those really cheap hair designers and I mean cheap like in "god I love this quality and it only costs some bucks!" Girls, if you don't have a lot of Kin's hair already, I really don't know what's going on with you :P

AVATAR
Beetle Bones at hair fair
[kik] at hair fair
Kin at hair fair
Ohmai at hair fair

CLOTHES
day lilies (whipped cream, old gift) - Pig

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! love the pictures Lilie!! they look amazing!!! <3333 Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you for being almost the only one to comment on here <33

    ReplyDelete