Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Shop 'n hop with Lilie

undefined thingies 056b
You better think about that again, boy.

Wooo, I so feel like blogging today I thought you won't mind me doing a new post :D

I am wearing a cool new makeup from Cheap Makeup today, which is available in different colors as a gatcha item. There are some more makeups and different lashes in the store, all of them for SL viewer 2.0 cause they come as layers :)

The top part of my dress is from ORTA. I love things like that because they are perfect not only with the outfit they come, but also for other parts inside of my inventory, like ...

Yeah, like this fab system skirt from Whippet & Buck. Normally I am not that big fan of system skirts, but this one is really well done. Of course I edited my shape to make it fit perfectly, but doesn't that look gorgeous?

And also I have used some fab new poses from Di's Opera and Bang, without you posers I'd look like a fool :D

undefined thingies 056

AVATAR
hair - french connection - Clawtooth
makeup - warhol's muse eyeshadow (10) - Cheap Makeup

CLOTHES
top (prim) - serena mini (ice) - [ORTA]
skirt - high waisted pencil skirt (black) - Whippet & Buck

ACCESSORIES
necklace - vanity (DU4 item) - epoque
bag - luna clutch (silver) - .:StoRin:.
shoes - freynii (noir) - Ingenue

ANIMATIONS
Di's Opera (left)
[LAP] (middle)
!bang (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment