Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Shop 'n hop with Lilie

undefined thingies 055b
Welcome | fall.

Heeey! I have been to rl last couple of days, but now I'm back with a fresh blog and some newness!

First of: ELIKA IS BACK! Most of you will remember Elikapeka Tiramisu and her store ETD, well, now she is back with new hair, releasing three fab new styles! I am showing you one of them today :)

Next to that fab Maya Levane from Tokidoki has newness also. See that bag? Isn't it cute? My shirt is from her also, but not that new - you still just have to get it :P

And then you all know I am a big fan of flats and I always love to find some new ones. Well today you can look at some lovely ones from Royal Blue :D They are available in delicious colors!

undefined thingies 055

AVATAR
hair - rumor 2 - [elikatira]

CLOTHES
shirt - glis (pastel brown) - Tokidoki
pants - iunno jeans (light wash) - fri.day

ACCESSORIES
scarf - my vintage scarf (50L friday) - (Milk Motion)
bag - bow baggu (polka) - Tokidoki
shoes - treading lightly pumps (gold) - (Royal Blue)

ANIMATIONS
[croire] (left)
Pulling Strings (middle)
Posies (right)

4 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! you look amazing as usual!! and the hair is wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to track down that hair in Black.....it is gorgeous on you Lilie!! Cute outfit too love the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls!

    And yes I agree, Elika did an awesometastic job <333

    ReplyDelete