Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Hair you want to nom 07

hairfair13
Mina hair fashion - thulani (copper sunset) | lamb - lovelier girl (sunset)

Woot, another creator next to all the ones I blogged for hair fair already! What I really like with this one is the enormous choice for a color. Honestly, there's not many creators giving that much variety. It is full flexi and moves funny, haha, and the headband is texturechange via menu, so you can easily fit it to the colors of your clothes :)

My last lamb purchase and oh, I already said enough. This time, pics are more than words :)

hairfair14
Ohmai - ante (yummy carrot) | fashionably dead - lopsided lilly (mars dust)

And my last Ohmai lovage also. Isn't that braided tail in the front simply cute? Again I said enough, I'll let the pic speak for itself this time :)

Now I have to say something though! Because I am including another not yet featured designer: fashionably dead. Their creations are well done and I am a big fan of the textures!

AVATAR
fashionably dead at hair fair
!lamb. at hair fair
Mina hair fashion at hair fair
Ohmai at hair fair

CLOTHES
day lilies (whipped cream, old gift) - Pig

1 comment:

  1. OH darn now I need to go back and pick that Mina hair I somehow missed! Looks really cute and totally my style! *wants*

    I haven't comment in any of your hair fair posts, but I wanted to say you made me really proud! I knew you were going to blog lots of hair and in the best way you know how to do it, and in the cute way I love in you! You featured your faves (yes, we all know how much you love some creators!) but you also featured new to you creators, which is really good!

    I <3 u tons and tons!!

    ReplyDelete